Age 19 - 22 Offer
This is was a new category introduced in 2019 to encourage younger golfers to join or continue to play golf at CGC for a significantly reduced rate. There are no restrictions with this membership.
April 2022 to March 2023 (inclusive) for only £125 with optional direct debit payment plan. PLUS if you have a parent/guardian a member (any category) you can apply for an additional £20 discount.
Join NOW and start PLAYING once signed up.
Print Membership Application form
Print Direct Debit Payment form
Why Golf & Why Become a Member
- Unlimited Access to Course – being a member gives you the opportunity to play when you like and generally as often as you like.
- Play Competitive Golf – only by being a member of a golf club can you play regular official club competitions.
- Choose How Much You Play – you could choose only to play 9 holes or a smaller loop of 5 or 6 holes if you prefer. You generally wouldn’t have this option with pay as you play golf.
- A Great Clubhouse Environment – we offer a great place for eating, drinking and socialising with your friends, with value-for-money prices.
- A Sense of Belonging – membership of Cushendall Golf Club is a great way to be part of the local community and network with other people from the area; we are a vital part of the local community.
- Meet New People – a chance to meet like-minded people, forming life-long friendships.
- Use of the Practice Facilities – you’ll get to improve your game on a regular basis with free use of the club’s practice facilities.
- Gain an official CONGU handicap – only by being a member of an GUI/ILGU affiliated golf club can you attain an official CONGU handicap, giving you the opportunity to play competitions at your home course and others.
- Get your handicap down! – playing competitions regularly gives you the chance to get your handicap down to your targeted level – what most golfers are striving for throughout their life!
- Play in Matches against other clubs – being part of CGC, you will have opportunity of representing your club in matches against other clubs, in the local area or further afield, whether you are a senior or junior, man or woman.
- Invite Your Friends – CGC offers preferential ‘Members’ Guest Rate’ green fees giving you the chance to invite your friends to play our course. By making this reciprocal among your golfing friends, you can play many great courses at a fraction of the normal price
Benefits you receive as a member are:
- Unlimited Golf
- Weekly Competitions
- GUI/ILGU Levy and Personal Injury/Liability Insurance included
- 15% discount on Bar purchases
- Friends & Family Green Fee Discount
- Full use of the Clubhouse, Golf Course, Putting Green & Practice Facilities
To join phone 028 2177 1318, email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with any member!