COMMUNICATION TO MEMBERS 13TH JUNE 2020
As we go through the Steps set out by GUI/ILGU, certain restrictions have been lifted and we aim to implement changes as best we can. By doing this we must consider our voluntary members who carry out certain roles within the club and how this impacts on their safety and wellbeing. This will be our fist consideration at all times. Presently the course is only open to paid –up members. There is no facility to have guests or visitors playing for now. Below we have set out some guidelines.
- Social golf will continue for now. The Ladies’ and Men’s Golf Committees will decide if and when competitions will begin and how they will operate.
- Members must always sign into BRS. This is essential in order to comply with the Government’s CONTACT TRACING system. Please remove your name if you do not intend to play to allow others to play.
- BRS will operate 9 hole slots Mon – Friday. Players may opt to play 18 holes but MUST re-enter their group for a second 9 holes.
- BRS will operate 18 hole slots on Saturday and Sunday. Up to 4 players may play at any time on any day.
- Under 18’s MUST play with an adult member.( Monday – Friday)
- The toilets will be available from 9 am – 6pm. Entrance and exit is by the external doors only. Only ONE person may enter at a time. There are hand sanitisers inside the doors. Please continue to have your own sanitiser on the course.
- We would remind everyone to keep to social distancing and continue with the hand washing/ sanitising regime.
Things are moving at a pace and we will endeavour to keep you informed as we receive further guidance from GUI/ILGU.
On a positive note it is great that we are all playing and enjoying our golf. Our 9 hole availability has been very successful and feedback from members has been very positive.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed in any way to getting things up and running again.
Council Members of Cushendall Golf Club